All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes a war's greatest heroes are its survivors, those who manage to forge new lives despite the tragedy they have experienced. For the sixteen unsung heroes profiled in Beyond Their Years, surviving also meant surrendering their childhood. These children found themselves on the edge of the fray - both in combat and in the throes of daily life - helping, or simply enduring, as best their interrupted youths allowed. Their behind-the-scenes stories illustrate what it was really like for children during the Civil War.
- Author BiographyScotti Cohn grew up in the Midwest, lived for more than twenty years in the mountains of western North Carolina, then returned to her home state of Illinois. She is also the author of More than Petticoats: Remarkable North Carolina Women and It Happened in North Carolina under the name Scotti Kent. Her other interests include music, cats, astrology, travel, and writing fiction for middle-grade and young adult readers. She lives in Pendleton, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Scotti Cohn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight236 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.