Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn North Carolina, a serial killer, branded by the news as the Alphabet Killer, is murdering incent overachievers and leaving them for dead. More gruesome than the actual murders themselves is the heius way in which he leaves the bodies at the crime scene. The clues, the signature, the taunting resembling other serial killers of Americaas past time. The only questions to ask w are: WHO and HOW will he kill next? James Stone and Leonard Patterson pass all the tests required to become new detectives at the FBIa]OR DO THEY Brought together by peculiar circumstances, Stone and Patterson learn that a prominent figureas daughter has gone missing and is later found murdered. Feeling the murder is an inside job, Lt. Arnes places Stone and Patterson together to lead the investigation. It appears that every turn they take to try and get closer to the killer, ather body turns up. Stone and Patterson try to find their way through this killeras maze as the body count continues to rise. The only problem is evidence is never found a]SO HOW WILL THEY CATCH THE ALPHABET KILLER?
- Author(s)Jerton Evans
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.