Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond a reasonable doubt. The phrase represents the burden of proof placed upon the prosecution in every criminal trial in the country, and yet the standard represented by this phrase is where mentioned in the constitution and where in our laws is it defined. What then does it really mean? How can it be interpreted? In Beyond a Reasonable Doubt over 80 of the most influential scholars, attorneys, velists, journalists, and religious figures discuss, explore, interpret, and define the phrase and its meaning. Destined to be one of the most talked-about books of the year, Beyond a Reasonable Doubt is essential reading for anyone with an interest in how our justice system works today and how it will work in the future.
- PublisherPhoenix Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhoenix Books
- Weight776 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byLarry King
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.