All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at questions and answers pertaining to the organization, usage, and ownership of information in the Internet age-and the impact of shifting attitudes towards information ownership on creative endeavors.
- Author BiographyAaron Barlow is associate professor of English at New York City College of Technology. Robert Leston is assistant professor of English at New York City College of Technology.
- Author(s)Aaron J. Barlow,Robert Leston
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.