All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful practical guide argues that the traditional business plan may t be appropriate for many new ventures and presents an alternative, effectual approach that encourages flexibility and development through exploration and experience. 10 principles demonstrate how to respond better to uncertainty during the business development process.
- Author BiographySIMON BRIDGE is a practitioner and academic, and has worked in the enterprise field for nearly 30 years, first in LEDU (Northern Ireland's small business agency) and then in his own business as a consultant and facilitator. He is Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship at the University of Ulster and co-author of Understanding Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Small Business - a leading enterprise text book, the fourth edition of which is now in preparation - and has also written on social enterprise and enterprise policy. Simon speaks at business and entrepreneurship conferences worldwide and consults with organizations on manager training and development in entrepreneurship. CECILIA HEGARTY is an active contributor to the national strategy for entrepreneurship education in Ireland and has worked in entrepreneurship higher education for over 10 years in programme development and delivery from undergraduate to post-doctoral level. She is also a consultant working directly with SMEs on entrepreneurship and training. Dr Hegarty sits on a number of international journal review boards and has published widely in the field of entrepreneurship and enterprise including journal articles, book chapters and textbooks. Cecilia's current research interests relate to entrepreneurship education, family SME growth and succession and applied enterprise research. Cecilia is also a regular conference speaker and regularly presents papers and new research to these key networks.
- Author(s)Cecilia Hegarty,Simon Bridge
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.