All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Brown's book will offer insight into the events that led to the fiscal downward spiral and the reactions of world leaders as they took steps to avoid further disaster. The book will also offer measures Brown believes the world should adopt to regain fiscal stability. Long admired for his grasp of ecomic issues, Brown's book will be a work of paramount interest during these uncertain financial times and is sure to attract intense media coverage. The book offers a unique perspective on the financial crisis as well as invative ideas that will help create a sound ecomic future and will help readers understand what really has happened to our ecomy. Mr Brown has this to say: 'We w live in a world of global trade, global financial flows, global movements of people and instant global communications. Our ecomies are connected as never before, and I believe that global ecomic problems require global solutions and global institutions. In writing my analysis of the financial crisis, I wanted to help explain how we got here, but more importantly to offer some recommendations as to how the next stage of globalisation can be managed so that the ecomy works for people and t the other way around'
- Author(s)Gordon Brown
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Content Noteill
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.