All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumber Puzzles will really test the reader's maths skills, including everything from simple number squares to punishing number patterns. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Rubik cube, there is a special exhibition of the toy puzzle. Titled Beyond Rubik's Cube, it explores the humble beginnings of the cube, showing its first prototypes made out of wood and rubber bands. Four exciting books take readers on an engaging adventure into the science and maths beyond the Rubik's Cube. Each title explores key content from the exhibition. Focusing on four of the main themes from the exhibition, each puzzle book contains over 40 puzzles.
- Author BiographySARAH KHAN has been a children's writer and editor for 12 years. After graduating from Cambridge University with a degree in English literature, she worked for Usborne Publishing Ltd., where she created a highly successful series of puzzle books. The author of a weekly children's puzzle section in The Daily Telegraph, she lives in Cambridge, U.K.
- Author(s)Sarah Khan
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.