All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionStephan Siegrist tells his story through a series of beautiful photographs taken over the last 20 years of his career as a professional Alpinist. The large format linen book is a photo collection which builds on Stephan's evolution as a climber and his relationship to the elements; fire, water, air and rock. He chronicles t only what lies beyond the element, but also life as a professional climber.
- Author BiographyStephan Siegrist, is one of the world's best mountain climbers. The qualified carpenter from the Bernes Oberland became famous for his spectacular winter ascent in 1999 of the west face of the Cerro Torre in Patagonia. Siegrist has also made a name for himself as a base jumper - whether by flying or on foot. He lives with his family in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Stephan Siegrist
- PublisherDelius, Klasing & Co
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBielefeld
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDelius, Klasing & Co
- Content Note223 Colour, 18 B&W
- Weight1451 g
- Width270 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.