Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the Farm Gate by Danielle Costley takes you on a culinary journey through Australia's Southwest. It's a journey that's both breathtaking and yet deeply communal, at one with the people, places and produce that are home to the South West Region. Here, the food is very much an expression of craftsmanship and, at times, the very lifeblood of the community. Beyond the Farm Gate celebrates and pays tribute to the artisan food growers who are dedicated to the art of producing flavoursome, high quality produce. Danielle Costley's in depth interviews with 31 growers reveal the interesting and diverse backgrounds of these food growers some of who share recipes that have been passed down from one generation to ather.
- Author(s)Danielle Costley
- PublisherMargaret River Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMargaret River Press
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.