All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2001, unembedded journalist Dahr Jamail has filed indispensable reports from Iraq that have made him this generation's chronicler of the unfolding disaster there. His behind-the-scenes book takes us past the lies of our political leaders, past the cowardice of the mainstream press, into the streets, homes and lives of Iraqis living under US occupation. He also reveals never-before-published details about the siege of Fallujah and the origins of the Iraq insurgency. Includes a foreword by Amy Goodman, host of the Democracy Now! radio programme.
- Author BiographyDahr Jamail's reporting from Iraq has been published in newspapers and magazine worldwide. He has appeared on Democracy Now! as a regular guest, as well as BBC, Pacifia Radio, and numerous other networks. Amy Goodman has been confronting the Washington establishment and its corporate sponsors while giving voice to the ordinary citizens and activists who are fighting for a better, more peaceful world. Her daily international radio and TV show, Democracy Now!, began in 1996 and is now carried on more than 500 stations and on http: //www.democracynow.org.
- Author(s)Dahr Jamail
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width139 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.