All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionA Spiritual autobiography from the daughter of Hollywood director King Vidor. The intriguing story of her early life lived amongst the 'royalty' of Old Hollywood, and her later life and path in the extraordinary company of the American-born spiritual master, Adi Da Samraj.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1927, Antonia Vidor grew up amidst the glamour of Hollywood's Golden Era. After college, she became a healer and riding instructor. In 1974 she met the American-born spiritual master, Adi Da Samraj, and has since lived as his devotee. Now retired, 'Toni' lives in Hawaii.
- Author(s)Antonia Vidor
- PublisherA. Vidor Publications
- Date of Publication18/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA. Vidor Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.