All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the Inkblots: Confusion to Harmony is a book of simple truths. It opens a path to calm anxiety and find inner peace. It leads the way for personal growth, understanding, and control. At some point, we all come face to face with life's big questions asking who we are and what we have become. We wonder about those dreams we had and ask where are they w. We deal with day-to-day issues of hurt, disappointment, and betrayal. We have dark days and sad times, but remarkably, we rebound and we survive. We have accomplished things great and small. We have found success. We have sipped from the cup of love and happiness. This book offers insight into how we arrived at our place in life. It presents an opportunity to assess the choices we made that brought us to this place at this time. It offers the promise of positive change to reach our goals, find success, and enjoy living. To take charge and be in control of your life, go beyond the inkblots, look deeper into yourself, and move from confusion to harmony.
- Author BiographyDr. Valerie Allen, psychologist, author, and speaker has published fiction, nonfiction and children's books. Her professional articles have been published online and in magazines nation wide. She is a popular speaker and makes presentations for parents, educators, medical, and mental health professionals. She has taught students in elementary through graduate school and continues to offer theraputic support through her private practice in Melbourne, FL. She collaborates with other authors as a member of the National League of American Pen Women, State of Florida, Cape Canaveral Branch. She is also a member of the Space Coast Writers' Guild and cofounder of Authors For Authors. She presents writing workshops for authors and young and talented teens.
- Author(s)Dr Valerie Allen,Valerie Allen
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.