All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionWing my spirit with the feathers of a golden bird that I may soar and flee this broken world, Princess Ravin whispered to night sky. She sat on her bed watching the golden nightingale flying frantically around its gilded cage. I'm stuck in a prison just like you except my cage is a crystal palace. Please free me! Let me go! the bird's eyes screamed. Ravin leaves the safety of her crystal palace for the mysterious world of Khrysalis Fiber, a place of magic and the unkwn. She battles dragons, takes flight with the fairies of Will-O-Myst, and unites with a crystal unicorn. Ravin's fantastical journey results in an end that truly becomes her magical beginning.
- Author BiographyNaya H. Jones was born in Brownwood, Texas, the seventh of eight children. She attended Texas Southern University, majoring in Sociology, and Mercy College where she majored in Business. She has always been fascinated with stories born of fantasy and magic, and worlds inhabited by fairies, dragons, unicorns and other mystical creatures. She thanks her father for passing on to her his love of storytelling. She has performed as an actress, written and directed for the stage and published short stories. She's now working on her first feature film.
- Author(s)Naya H Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.