All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionTen year old Nashville doesn't feel like he belongs with his family, in his town, or even in this world. He was hatched from an egg his father found on the sidewalk and has grown into something t quite boy and t quite bird. Despite the support of his loving parents and his adoring sister, Junebug, Nashville wishes more than anything that he could join his fellow birds up in the sky. After all, what's the point of being part bird if you can't touch the clouds?
- Author BiographyMichelle Cuevas graduated from Williams College and holds a master of fine arts in creative writing from the University of Virginia. She lives in Massachusetts, and is the author of The Masterwork of a Painting Elephant. This is her second book. Julie Morstad is an award-winning illustrator and artist. She lives with her family in Vancouver, B.C.
- Author(s)Michelle Cuevas
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Out-of-print date17/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrated
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.