Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond the Mirror: Seeing Yourself the Way God Sees You is a discipleship resource designed to help women find their true identity and worth in Christ. The goal of Beyond the Mirror is to teach Biblical truths of how and why we were created, in order to steer women in the direction of their true purpose and calling. Beyond the Mirror answers the question of Why am I here? by exploring how we are created to relate, reflect, and reign. When women see themselves the way God sees them, their potential is limitless. The problem is many women do t kw where to start to find their identity and purpose. Beyond the Mirror provides tools and exercises for personal study and application, intending to lead women into the life they were created to live. Beyond the Mirror is written in a way n-believers can fully understand the Gospel of Christ, while believers new and old are challenged to grow spiritually. Each chapter has three parts: Biblical Examination, Reflection Questions, and Spiritual Disciplines. Biblical Examination consists of Scripture and commentary to help further explain the Holy text. We will examine the original languages (Hebrew and Greek) of the Bible to find fuller meaning and background of Scripture. Biblical Examination will be followed by Reflection Questions to help make the Scripture personal. Reflection Questions will lead to a richer understanding of the text, but will also place you within the biblical text to experience the hand of God. Finally each chapter concludes with a Spiritual Discipline to open the reader to healthy spiritual habits.
- Author BiographyTa'Tyana Leonard is a licensed minister and serves at Mission Eben Ezer Family Church of Carson, CA. Ta'Tyana also serves as Director of Ministries for Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) of Los Angeles. Ta'Tyana received a Master's Degree in Women's Ministry from Talbot School of Theology, and her heart's passion is to help women live in their true worth and purpose.
- Author(s)Ta'tyana Leonard
- Date of Publication19/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.