All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionPunk is torious for its loud music, aggressive attitude and safety pinned style. Less well kwn is the radical value system that has emerged hand in hand with the sound and aesthetic. Since the 1970s, punks have built their music, fashion and lifestyles around core values of social justice, creative freedom, community integrity, fiercely democratic politics and DIY ingenuity. From journalism to psychology, graphic design to the Occupy movement, these interviews with long standing stalwarts of the punk movement show just some of the ways punk has shaped mainstream life.
- Author BiographyJoe Biel is a writer, designer, filmmaker, teacher, activist, and founder of Microcosm Publishing, Cantankerous Titles, and co-founder of the Portland Zine Symposium. He tours with his films on the Dinner and Bikes program and has been featured in <i>Time Magazine, Publisher s Weekly, Utne Reader, Portland Mercury, Oregonian, Broken Pencil, Readymade, Punk Planet, Profane Existence</i>, and <i>Maximum Rocknroll</i>.
- Author(s)Joe Biel
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.