All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe hormonally-constructed body has become such a dominant way of conceptualizing bodies that it is often assumed to be a natural phemen. This book traces the scientific development of the hormonal body concept and examines the mass production of hormones as drugs, including the pill.
- Author(s)Nelly Oudshoorn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.