All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionAt a secret Air Base in the middle of the desert, Capt. Andrews (Andy) is one of an elite team of highly skilled pilots who are trained to pursue alien aircraft that enter Earth's air space. After many months of training and pursuit experience, Andy is transferred to a Top Secret location focused on extremely complex alien tracking. After many weeks of pursuit, Andy comes face to face with his nemesis. His aircraft is fired upon and explodes in a ball of fire. Andy wakes to find that his body has been reconstructed and altered through alien techlogy but the impact of the alterations is yet to be discovered. He is being held in a hospital-like room with several other people who he soon finds had been abducted from Earth over a period of several years. But what is this facility and why are they there? Over time Andy begins to form a close relationship with Lindsey, a beautiful blue-eyed captive from Earth. He manages to get out of the secure room and locates his rescue pod which had survived the alien attack. He and Lucy, his on-board computer, devise a way to escape the alien base so they can return with help to rescue the other captives. Andy and Lindsey are then pursued by the US government and other entities who want to use the alien's techlogy, which is a part of them, for financial gain. This puts the couple on the run and exposes their friends and families to danger.
- Author(s)Ross Gandy
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.