All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionA heartfelt romance from an ever-popular library author England, 1937. When Georgie Franklyn's father dies suddenly, leaving a mountain of debt, artistic Georgie accepts James Bartlett's marriage proposal. But theirs is t a love match, and their tentative relationship is complicated by the presence of lonely Muriel, Georgie's stepmother. Then Georgie finds work managing a seaside art gallery and meets Dominic Fraser. She stifles her feelings for Dom, out of loyalty to James, but as the country prepares for war, Georgie and Muriel both determine to seize their last chance at happiness ...
- Author BiographyConnie Monk is the author of numerous novels published over a period of some twenty-five years. She hails from Berkshire and lived in Bournemouth until her husband's retirement. They now spend their time on the Costa Blanca.
- Author(s)Connie Monk
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight535 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.