Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionA book of poetry about self-discovery and relationships - with oneself and with others. Kwn for her poetry, Jolynne M Hudnell w offers a collection of her poems, many never before published in any format. Included in this collection are several short stories.
- Author BiographyJolynne M Hudnell lives in the foothills of Appalachia where she can enjoy the solitude of nature during periods of deep introspection.
- Author(s)Jolynne M Hudnell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.