All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA tribe of Stone Aged people lived in a village of caves carved into a sandstone cliff by a stream that flowed into a valley shrouded by a perpetual mist. The village was called Lalock, and the Lalocks called the Valley of Mist the valley of death, because a few people had entered the mist but ne returned. The Lalocks worshiped fire, but they were unhappy because the wicked High Priest ruled with an iron hand and sacrificed anyone who defied him to the fire. Before girls could marry, they were required by religious law to submit to the priests until they became pregnant. If they refused, or if they failed to get pregnant, they were sacrificed to the Fire God. Two young Stone Age couples want to marry, but the priests will t permit it until they have impregnated the girls. The two young men refuse to share their loved ones with the priests, so the four attempt to escape into the Valley of Mist by floating down the river on a log raft. They face uncertainty and death in search of a better life. Does the valley have ather side? And what horror must they endure to reach it, and if they find the other side, what will they have to do to survive?
- Author BiographyWilliam Bill Dicksion, was born in Wewoka, Oklahoma, the descendant of pioneers of the early American West. He grew up steeped in the lore of their adventures. Writing is his way of sharing the stories he remembers and enjoyed. He has traveled extensively and is educated in science and literature. He and his wife live in Hawaii, where he does his writing.
- Author(s)MR William Wayne Dicksion
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.