All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionFollow along, move by move, as a brute-force-search (BFS) algorithm constructs a crossword puzzle in the manner of Scrabble.
- Author BiographyFrancis Gurtowski retired from his position as a software developer at International Business Machines Corporation. The ancient coder and nouvelle author was born and raised in Passaic, New Jersey.
- Author(s)MR Francis Gurtowski
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.