All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a text and detailed commentary on the Bhagavad Gita , an important Hindu scripture, which is a dialogue between Arjuna the man and Krishna the God. This book examines major Hindu concepts, and presents the background to the Gita. It also contains detailed tes to the Gita chapters.
- Author BiographyJeaneane Fowler was the head of philosophy and religious studies at the University of Wales-Newport, and later an honorary research fellow. She is the author of several books, including Hinduism: Beliefs and Practices.
- Author(s)Jeaneane Fowler,Merv Fowler
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.