All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhilst the Bhagavad Gita has been translated by several persons, this translation is called 'as it is', because it is translated exactly as Lord Krishna Himself spoke it to Arjuna 5000 years ago. His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada is in the Gaudiya Vaishnava sampradaya, disciplic succession descending from Lord Krishna,through Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati, etc. S. Prabhupada is the last in that line, to ensure that it is passed down from completely self realized and pure souls only.
- Author(s)S.Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada
- PublisherIntermex Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRamsey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntermex Publishing Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.