All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionBi-Horary Formulae (BHF) is a revolutionary new acupuncture protocol that does t require any Eastern or Western diagstic tools. The advantages of BHF are: Only two formulae to choose from Acupuncture points are easily located on the limbs Only five acupuncture points are needled The same points can be repeated at different times The same points can be repeated for the same problems or different ones Thin needles are used and manipulation of them is t necessary No Eastern or Western differential diagsis is necessary They can be used to complement other acupuncture points and therapies This book dispels three myths: Myth #1 - The transporting points of the yang meridians have only the element order of metal-water-wood-fire-earth and the yin meridians wood-fire-earth-metal-water. Myth #2 - A disease is directly related to a certain meridian. Myth #3 - Acupuncture manipulation technique directly tonifies or sedates a treatment point.
- Author BiographyDavid Lee, Ph.D., is a licensed acupuncturist and an Asian herbal medicine practitioner. He received his doctorate of philosophy in Oriental medicine in 2006 from American Liberty University in Fullerton, California. In addition, he received his master's degree in Oriental Medicine in 1999 from Emperor's College of Traditional Oriental Medicine. He completed an externship at the Daniel Freeman Hospital in the city of Marina del Rey, California, and at the University of California Los Angeles Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center. He studied pre-medicine and received a bachelor of arts in psychology at University of California, Irvine. Dr. Lee has been practicing since 2000 and is currently based in Thousand Oaks, California.
- Author(s)David Lee
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.