All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAt the moment, 2/3 of Americans over the age of 20 are obese. In UK, the government is considering declaring obesity as a disability. The above statistics are very scary yet intriguing. There are 7.1 million deaths worldwide resulting from heart disease. That is greater than the population of some countries. A few years back 7.9 million deaths were due to cancer. In a few years it is estimated that cancer will claim 11million lives per year. In the year 2031, 336 million people worldwide will be diabetic. The above statistics are very scary yet intriguing. It has aroused my curiosity so much so that I became fascinated with the Biblical Methuselah. There is a dynamic interplay in the story of Methuselah that has intrigued me recently. He chose, prepared, and consumed his foods like Adam--and like Adam he lived long, even longer than Adam. Methuselah's age as recorded in the Bible has become the stuff of trivia, and debate. Have you ever wondered why he was the one who lived the longest? Like Adam, he lived a very long life.
- Author BiographyJ. Parker believes that each choice you make regarding your food lifestyle acts as either a deposit into or withdrawal from your health banking account. You can choose to make mostly savings deposits or check withdrawals. The balance of that account determines your energy, vitality, risk of disease, longevity, and ultimately the quality of your life. J. Parker has worked in big food companies creating concepts. J.Z. is also a pseudonym. J. Parker, fondly referred to as J.P., writes to inspire a healthy relationship with food and exercise, along with practical tips to incorporate healthy living.
- Author(s)J Z Parker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.