All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we kw the Bible is God's Word? What is sin and where did it come from? How is Jesus fully God and fully man? What are spiritual gifts? When and how will Christ return? If you've asked questions like these, then systematic theology is abstract term. It's an approach to finding answers every Christian needs to kw. Bible Doctrine takes a highly commended upper-level textbook on systematic theology and makes it accessible to the average reader. Abridged from Wayne Grudem's award-winning Systematic Theology , Bible Doctrine covers the same essentials of the faith, giving you a firm grasp on seven key topics: The Doctrine of the Word of God; The Doctrine of God; The Doctrine of Man; The Doctrine of Christ; The Doctrine of the Application of Redemption; The Doctrine of the Church; and The Doctrine of the Future Like Systematic Theology, this book is marked by its clarity, its strong scriptural emphasis, its thoroughness in scope and detail, and its treatment of such timely topics as spiritual warfare and the gifts of the Spirit. But, you don't need to have had several years of Bible school to reap the full benefits of Bible Doctrine. It's easy to understand - and it's packed with solid, biblical answers to your most important questions.
- Author BiographyWayne Grudem is professor of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He holds degrees from Harvard (BA), Westminster Seminary (MDiv), and the Cambridge (PhD). He is author of a number of books, including the Silver Medallion Award-winning Systematic Theology. He is also the co-editor of Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood. Wayne Grudem es profesor de teologia sistematica y biblica en Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, en Deerfield, Illinois. Ostenta titulos de Havard (Licenciatura en Arte) del seminario Westminster (Maestro en Divinidades), y de Cambridge (Doctor en Filosofia). Es autor de un gran numero de libros, entre los que se incluye el ganador del Premio Medallon de Plata Teologia Sistematica y es coeditor de Recovering Biblical. Jeff Purswell (MDiv, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is dean of academic and student affairs at the Pastors College of Sovereign Grace Ministries and is on the pastoral staff at Covenant Life Church, both in Gaithersburg, Maryland. He taught Greek as a teaching fellow in the New Testament department at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Author(s)Wayne Grudem
- Date of Publication18/06/1999
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NotePerhaps charts-
- Weight839 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJeff Purswell
- Edition Statementabridged edition annotated edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.