All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>Bible Workbook</i>s are a systematic, individual study of the Bible.The student learns by doing; information is given and questions are asked to test their understanding. <i>Bible Workbook</i> Volume 2 gives an overview and a book-by-book study of the New Testament. Interesting, stimulating, and informative, <i>Bible Workbook</i>s provide an understandable and enjoyable means of personal Bible study.
- Author Biography<b>CATHERINE WALKER</b> (B.A., Wheaton College; M.A., Columbia Bible College; M.R.E. and D.R.E., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) previously served as an instructor at the Indonesian Baptist Theological Seminary in Semarang for 26 years. Upon retirement she served as special assistant for intercessory prayer at Foreign Mission Board headquarters. She is author of <i>Bible Workbook</i> Volumes I and II and six theological textbooks in the Indonesian language. She also co-authored <i>Disciples</i> and <i>Prayer Life.</i>
- Author(s)Catherine B. Walker
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width197 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.