All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiblical Interpretation in African Perspective examines the history of biblical interpretation in Africa- specifically with interpretation of the passages using African cultural hermeneutics. This work maintains that all these various interpretations of the Bible have their origin in Africa.
- Author BiographyDavid Tuesday Adamo is Professor and Head of the Department of Religious Studies at Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. Professor Adamo holds a M.Th. from Southern Methodist University, Ph.D. from Baylor University, and Rel.D. from Indiana Christian University. He is also author of African and Africans in the New Testament and Africa and Africans in the Old Testament also from University Press of America.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width163 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Tuesday Adamo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.