All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.93Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionLexicography, together with grammatical studies and textual criticism, forms the basis of biblical exegesis. Recent decades have seen much progress in this field, yet increasing specialization also tends to have the paradoxical effect of turning exegesis into an independent discipline, while leaving lexicography to the experts. The present volume seeks to renew and intensify the exchange between the study of words and the study of texts.
- Author BiographyEberhard Bons,Regine Hunziker-RodewaldandJan Joosten, Universite de Strasbourg, France.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Alttestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number443
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byEberhard Bons,Jan Joosten,Regine Hunziker-Rodewald
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.