All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $21.62
- AU $21.48Trending at AU $24.74
- AU $9.17Trending at AU $13.76
About this product
- DescriptionLuis loves to read, but soon his house in Colombia is so full of books there's barely room for the family. What to do? Then he comes up with the perfect solution--a traveling library! He buys two donkeys--Alfa and Beto--and travels with them throughout the land, bringing books and reading to the children in faraway villages. Beautiful! Complete with an author's te about the real man on whom this story is based.
- Author BiographyJeanette Winter is the acclaimed author/illustrator of many highly regarded picture books, including The Librarian of Basra: A True Story from Iraq; Mama: A True Story in Which a Baby Hippo Loses His Mama During a Tsunami, but Finds a New Home, and a New Mama; Wangari's Trees of Peace.
- Author(s)Jeanette Winter
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintBeach Lane Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeanette Winter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.