Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe first chapters describe the various kinds of bibliographical source materials available for studying the history of German literature from the middle ages to the present. Numerous examples of the types of bibliography are analysed and the historical development of the different forms of bibliography is outlined. This comprehensive survey is followed by detailed critical analyses of contemporary bibliographies of scholarly works in Germanic Studies. In conclusion, on the grounds that contemporary bibliographical aids are inadequate, proposals are made for a comprehensive bibliographical system based on modern computer techlogy; and the attempt is made to place bibliographies within the general frameworks of information science.
- Author(s)Michael S. Batts
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1978
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCanadian Studies in German Language & Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 19
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight380 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.