All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis bibliography documents English-speaking and German-speaking books and articles concerning the subject reference and some related topics that belong to the field of Analytical Philosophy. More than 2000 mographs, articles, and collections (from the beginning of Analytical Philosophy up to 1995/96) have been recorded and indexed with headwords to their contents (i.e. causal theory, definite descriptions, proper names, natural kind terms, demonstratives, existence sentences, identity sentences, indirect contexts, modal contexts). It contains a comprehensive index that enables the user to search systematically for authors and topics.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Wulf Kellerwessel was born 1963 in Cologne; M.A. 1990; Dr. phil. 1995; at present he is teaching at the Philosophical Department of the Technical University of Aachen. Publications: Kafkas Prozess - eine sprachphilosophische Deutung. Eine Interpretation vor dem Hintergrund der Theorien von Wittgenstein, Austin und Habermas. Frankfurt/M. (Peter Lang) 1990; Referenztheorien in der analytischen Philosophie. Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt (frommann-holzboog) 1995; various articles and reviews.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byWulf Kellerwessel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.