Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionApologetics are hotly debated by many Christians. Taking the Biblist approach as the Bereans of the New Testament did is the best way to safely follow the Spirit of God into all truth. This book will unveil essential biblical truths of God the reader may have previously t understood. Christians want to remove evil from their lives and practices. An evil deception we are trying to avoid has infected the basic understanding of who we are. Understanding biblical scriptures that appear to be contradictory can be difficult. Starting with a biblical perspective is imperative if Christians want to dive deeply into the kwledge of God. The apologetic argument in the last part of this book will help you develop that essential perspective in your pursuit of God's truth.
- Author(s)Clayton B Carlson
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.