All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionBicycle! is written by a working bicycle mechanic and covers everything cyclists need to kw in order to care for their rides. This book cuts through the jargon and dreariness of sheer mechanics, delivering maintenance clarity with a touch of humour and radicalism. Readers will learn to make roadside and more extensive repairs, lock up properly and deter rust. Bicycle! is about encouraging society to learn for themselves how to make their bikes work-t because they have to, but because they want to.
- Author BiographySam Tracy is the author of How to Rock and Roll and Roadside Bicycle Repair.
- Author(s)Sam Tracy
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.