All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn this concise account, experienced touring cyclist Patricia Vance shares the lessons she learned over many years on how to plan, prepare for, and carry out a successful bicycle tour. Whether you're traveling light and staying in hotels or going off the beaten path complete with camping gear, Bicycle Touring will show you in detail how to handle each situation, all presented in a lively personal style of writing. Unlike other bicycle touring books on the market today, Bicycle Touring does t emphasize the mechanics of the bicycle; after all, there are plenty of good repair manuals available, if that's what you want. Instead, the book concentrates effectively on the things you really need to kw to make every bicycle tour a success. It's really 20 years of touring experience condensed and clearly presented. This book is illustrated both with diagrams and black & white bicycle touring photographs and contains solid information as well as personal experiences.
- Author(s)Patricia Vance
- PublisherVan Der Plas Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/08/2000
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCycling resources
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVan Der Plas Publications,U.S.
- Content Note60 b&w photographs
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.