Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionJump start your cycling savvy with this compilation of effective tips from the editors of Bicycling and Mountain Bike magazines: an information-packed collection of advice on road and mountain biking which has w been revised, updated and adapted to make it indispensable for anyone seeking to become a better cyclist. Tips cover: safety in traffic; perfect riding positions; building skill; training; distance riding; mountain biking; racing; health and fitness; nutrition; equipment; and bike care. Bursting with strategies to build your skill level, this is a book guaranteed to improve the performance of any cyclist who reads it.
- Author BiographyBen Hewitt writes about sports and the outdoors for a wide variety of publications, including Bicycling, Mountain Bike, Outside and Skiing.
- Author(s)Ben Hewitt
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/03/2006
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 b&w photos, 4 line illustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.