All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will jump-start their cycling savvy with Jason Sumner's compilation of proven tips from the editors of Bicycling magazine. The book was first published as Bicycling Magazine's 900 All-Time Best Tips in 2000 and then in 2005 as Bicycling Magazine's 1,000 All-Time Best Tips; but with seven years of new material and information regarding bike techlogy, equipment, and technique (t to mention nutrition and exercise science), this is a much-anticipated, refreshed edition of the popular title - complete with 100 new tips! Bicycling Magazine's 1,100 All-Time Best Tips is the most up-to-date, information-packed collection of advice on both road and mountain biking yet! The cycling tips cover a full range of subjects - from aerodynamics to zones for heart-rate training - and in this new edition, readers will enjoy the addition of assorted training plans, exercise photos, supplemental tips, and journal pages. With a sharp new design and value price, this book is a real steal and a must-have for cyclists of all levels.
- Author BiographyJASON SUMNER has been writing about two-wheeled pursuits of all kinds since 2000. He has covered the Tour de France, two Olympic Games, and numerous international cycling events. He lives in Boulder, CO.
- Author(s)Jason Sumner
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight272 g
- Width145 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.