Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionBICYCLING WHILE RVING is about two interests of the author, bicycling and RVing, and how he combined them together and w does bicycling while he is RVing. Bicycling can add fun, fitness, and environmentally friendly transportation to your RVing. This book covers how to take bicycles along with you when you are RVing. A variety of bicycle carrier racks are available for doing this. With your RV parked, your bicycle can be used for pleasure riding, sightseeing, and for doing shopping and other chores. Whenever you use your bicycle to accomplish something you would rmally do by driving, you save money. Types of bicycles and buying them and bicycle maintenance and repair are covered. For those who want to do more advanced bicycling while RVing, possibilities for doing specialty bicycling, including bicycle touring, bicycle camping, and mountain bicycling, are detailed. The author Jack Wiley has been RVing in small motorhomes for 16 years and is the author of 50 published books on a variety of subjects.
- Author(s)Jack Wiley
- Date of Publication14/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.