All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionBlue Hill, Mount Desert Island, Acadia National Park . . . these beautiful vacation spots are centered in an area kwn as DownEast Maine. Along the coast and shorelines of Maine s rthern coastal region, miles of roads, beaches, and coves tempt you to take some time out and explore. It is the perfect area to bring a young family, a picnic, and bicycles. Roger Turner s book takes you on short, safe, and scenic rides geared specifically for families with young children in tow.
- Author BiographyROGER TURNER has been a life-long cyclist and learned early on that seeing the world from over the handlebars of a bicycle was a great way to view life. He lives in Bedford, New Hampshire with his wife and their two children.
- Author(s)Roger L. Turner
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note12 illus. maps
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.