All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
About this product
- DescriptionBidding on Brooks is the first book about the Philadelphia-based, wildly-handsome Winslow brothers who are all on the look-out for love.(Except Preston. He's been down that road before and still has the scars to prove it. And maybe Cameron, because he's super hot, but too hot-headed to be decent boyfriend material...)Railroaded into a bachelor auction by his sister, Jessica, Brooks Winslow asks his friend, Skye Sorenson, to bid on him to avoid the possibility of any romantic entanglements. Fiercely competitive and protective of those he cares for, Brooks was profoundly affected by the loss of his father at an early age. A witness to his mother's terrible loneliness and his siblings' grief, the ex-Olympian has never allowed himself to fall in love.Skye Sorenson, the plucky mechanic at Sorenson Marina, where Brooks moors his three sailboats, is a credible sailor in her own right...and has quietly lusted after Brooks for years. But her longstanding friendship with Brooks has always made romance seem impossible.When Skye agrees to bid on Brooks, the two cast off for a weeklong ocean adventure on Brooks' sailboat, The Zephyr, where the last thing Skye expects to lose is her heart.Return to the world created in the English Brothers books with this fresh foursome of scorching hot Winslow Brothers!
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Regnery started her writing career by enrolling in a short story class in January 2012. One year later, she signed her first contract and Katys first novel was published in September 2013. Twenty-five books later, Katy claims authorship of the multi-titled, New York Times and USA Today Blueberry Lane Series, which follows the English, Winslow, Rousseau, Story, and Ambler families of Philadelphia; the six-book, bestselling ~a modern fairytale~ series; and several other standalone novels and novellas.
- Author(s)Katy Regnery
- PublisherSpencer Hill Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationContoocook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpencer Hill Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width129 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.