CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionBiennial budgeting is a concept that may involve several variations, including two-year budget resolutions, two-year appropriations, and other changes in the timing of legislation related to revenue or spending. Biennial budgeting proposals may focus on enacting budgetary legislation for either a two-year period or two succeeding one-year periods in a single measure. This book discusses options, issues and previous Congressional action in biennial budgeting. The book provides background information on the annual character of the current process and a history of proposals to convert to multi-year budgeting; describes three bills that reflect different approaches to biennial budgeting; analyses the potential effects of converting from annual to biennial budgeting; discusses the federal budget process; and examines challenges and proposals for adopting a long-term budget focus.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCarolyn J. Douglas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.