All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionEvery once in a while, restaurant patrons are offered a simple menu choice: Would you like that with white or brown rice? And all too often, the brown rice that appears on the plate, while healthy, is far from a culinary treat. But brown rice can be as tempting as it is beneficial. To prove the point, best-selling cookbook author, Wendy Esko, has put together a spectacular collection of her finest rice recipes in THE BIG BEAUTIFUL BROWN RICE COOKBOOK. Wendy first shows you the many ways in which you can correctly cook brown rice - methods that bring out this food's mild nutty flavour and enticingly robust texture. She then provides over one hundred easy-to-follow, kitchen-tested recipes. As Wendy demonstrates, this wonderful food doesn't have to be relegated to the side of the dish, but can be a culinary star. That's why her collection includes dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And from porridges and waffles to paella and vegetable sushi, all are winners. If you ever thought that brown rice was dull, you're in for a treat. Let THE BIG BEAUTIFUL BROWN RICE COOKBOOK help you make this wholesome grain a welcome addition to your meals.
- Author BiographyWendy Esko has studied and taught macrobiotic cooking for over thirty years. She is the author and coauthor of a number of best-selling cookbooks, including Macrobiotic Cooking for Everyone and The Changing Seasons Macrobiotic Cookbook. She has also taught and lectured at the Kushi Institute in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Wendy Esko
- PublisherSquare One Publishers
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationGarden City Park, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintSquare One Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight399 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.