Big Blue Book of French Verbs: 555 Fully Conjugated Verbs by David M. Stillman, Ronni L. Gordon (Mixed media product, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.76+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a French verb virtuoso with this unbeatable reference! The Big Blue Book of French Verbs is the most comprehensive resource available for learning and mastering French verbs. Designed for beginning through advanced learners, this indispensable guide will help you conjugate verbs with ease, enabling you to communicate in French confidently. Inside you will find: 555 fully conjugated verbs, listed alphabetically More than 5,000 example sentences with mini-dialogs Numerous contextual examples for each verb The Top 50 verbs, with clearly distinguished range of usage More than 2,300 verbs cross-referenced to conjugation models The enhanced CD-ROM is a dynamic way to help you: Sharpen your skills with more than 400 interactive exercises, from fill-in-the-blanks to multiple choice audio exercises Hear and practice hundreds of sample conversations, whether on screen or via MP3 downloads to your iPod Recognize the difference in sound between easily confused verb forms Track and evaluate your progress with a pretest and a comprehensive review test System requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista; Mac OS, Leopard
- Author BiographyDavid M. Stillman, Ph.D. is a well-known writer of foreign language textbooks, multimedia courses, and reference books. He holds a Ph.D. in Spanish linguistics from the University of Illinois and taught at Harvard, Boston University, and Cornell. He is a professor at The College of New Jersey where he teaches Italian, Spanish, French, and Hebrew. Ronni L. Gordon, Ph.D. is a prominent author of foreign language textbooks, reference books, and materials for multimedia. She received her Ph.D. in Spanish language and Spanish and Latin American History and Literature from Rutgers University, and taught at Harvard and Boston University. She is an education consultant specializing in curriculum development in foreign languages, literature, and history, and teacher training.
- Author(s)David M. Stillman,Ronni L. Gordon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- LanguageEnglish and French
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight924 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.