All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionWith conversational text and pen-and-ink illustrations, Davies and Maland examine the largest mammal on Earth, detailing the physical characteristics, habits, and habitats of the blue whale.
- Author BiographyNicola Davies says, Now there is so much man-made noise in the ocean that the blue whales are having trouble hearing one another. Unlike humpbacks, their booming hums are infrequent, so it is always exciting when we locate one. Nick Maland says, I have illustrated for newspapers and magazines over the years, but it was not until my daughter was born that I turned to children's books!
- Author(s)Nicola Davies
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleRead and Wonder (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width230 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Maland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.