All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinners of the World Championship BBQ Cook-Off for six years in a row and with hundreds of other contest ribbons as well, body does barbecue better than Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q in Decatur, Alabama. Chris Lilly, executive chef of Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q and great-grandson-in-law of Big Bob himself, w passes on the family secrets in this quintessential guide to barbecue. From dry rubs to glazes and from sauces to slathers, Lilly gives the lowdown on Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q's award-winning seasonings and combinations. You'll learn the unique flavors of different woods and you'll get insider tips on creating the right heat--be it in a charcoal grill, home oven, or backyard ground pit. Then, get the scoop on pulled pork, smoked beef brisket, pit-fired poultry, and, of course, ribs. Complete the feast with sides like red-skin potato salad and black-eyed peas. And surely you'll want to save room for Lilly's dessert recipes such as Big Mama's Pound Cake. Loaded with succulent photographs, easy-to-follow instructions, and colorful stories, <i>Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book </i>hors the legacy of Big Bob Gibson--and of great barbeque.
- Author BiographyVice president, executive chef, and partner of Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q, CHRIS LILLY oversees the two company-owned restaurants as well as their new chain of franchises.
- Author(s)Chris Lilly
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight794 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- h927909 Jul, 2017by
As a passionate BBQ and smoke home cook I'm always looking for ideas and tips - I will learn a thing or 2 from these guys
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.