All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionBarbecue is a revered cultural experience in the South involving smoky, slow-cooked meat, highly flavored sauce, sweet tea, friends, family, and lots of laughter. --P. 4 of cover.
- Author BiographySouthern Living magazine reaches over 16 million readers monthly. Devoted to grilling, barbecue, and outdoor entertaining every Summer since its inception, plus the highly sought-after Southern Living BBQ on Tour, the magazine has come to be known as the source for barbecue expertise.
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLittle Rock, AR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight1134 g
- Width229 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySouthern Living
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.