All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first to the last page, this book includes a treasure trove of spectacular afghans. Everyone who crochets will be inspired by the vast assortment of textures, stitches and techniques. Granny squares, motifs, Tunisian, diagonal plus traditional stitches are all made complete with beautiful fringed, scalloped, pineapple and floral edgings. Like the variety and diversity of the people we kw and love, this afghan collection offers 26 designs as varied as our homes and decorating styles. This book is sure to become a compendium of your most cherished afghan designs. Skill levels range from easy to experienced.
- Author BiographyConnie Ellison oversees crochet-pattern leaflets and books for DRG Publishing. She is the author of 50 Stitches for Afghans, Afghan Calendar 2012, and Shaped Afghans. She lives in Big Sandy, Texas.
- Author(s)Connie Ellison
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note35 colour illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
Most relevant reviews
- nasr-tale14 Jul, 2016by
Get this book if you like afgan crochet
This book has some excellent patterns. Fresh desings and a few modern ones as well. It is afgan style. I would recommend this book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.