All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichly illustrated treasury of patterns for doilies, tablecloths, placemats, bedspreads, and edgings. Includes designs for a spectacular Florentine banquet cloth and a charming Land of Nod spread for a child's crib. List of necessary materials; detailed row-by-row instructions for crocheters at all levels.
- Author(s)Mary Carolyn Waldrep
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/1991
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note65ill.
- Weight288 g
- Width214 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.