All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to do astounding feats with few or props and a minimum of sleight of hand. Tricks with cards, coins and rope, comedy magic, mental dexterity and much more, including expert advice on psychological misdirection and dramatic presentation. The best book yet on easy-to-do magic. - Martin Gardner. 247 black-and-white illustrations.
- Author BiographyKarl Fulves is one of the most respected authorities in the field of magic. For over 40 years, he has written hundreds of books on the subject and taught the art of illusion to thousands of people of all ages. This legendary figure also edited and published such magazines as Epilogue and The Pallbearers Review.
- Author(s)Karl Fulves
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- FormatBig book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDover Magic Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note247ill.
- Weight579 g
- Width213 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joseph K. Schmidt
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.